Jewel of Atlantis and The Nymph King

4/17/2007 09:22:00 PM / Posted by Kris /

I have been meaning to post this for days but it has not happened. But anyway... These are the second and third books in her Atlantis series. The first book is Heart of the Dragon, which I have not read yet but am going out to buy this week. It also has a link to The Stone Prince because the hero in Jewel is the brother to the heroine in TSP.



Jewel Of Atlantis (Hqn Romance)
Jewel of Atlantis by Gena Showalter
Very interesting book. I am really enjoying this series. Now I have to go find The Heart of the Dragon. I think that I liked this one better than The Nymph King (see below) because it had more action in it and the story line seemed to move better to me.

All Atlantis seeks the Jewel of Dunamis, which legend claims can overcome any enemy. Grayson James, human agent of the ultra-secret Otherworld Bureau of Investigation, has orders to keep it from the wrong hands -- or destroy it. What he doesn't know is that Jewel is a woman, not a stone! But once he meets this precious gem, destroying her is the last thing on his mind . . .
Jewel, part goddess, part prophet, is a pawn in Atlantis's constant power struggles. She needs Gray's help to win freedom and uncover the secrets of her mysterious origins. Gray needs her wisdom to navigate monster-ridden Atlantis. But need blossoms into passionate love as they fight demons, dragons, vampires -- and a prophecy that says the bond between them could destroy them both.


Upcoming 2007 Paranormal/ Supernatural Releases
The Nymph King by Gena Showalter
Her latest release and a great book. The heroine annoyed me at times ("The Lady doth protest too much" syndrome.) but I still enjoyed the story.

Females young and old, beautiful and plain crave Valerian's touch. None can resist his blatant sensuality and potent allure…until he steals Shaye Holling from a Florida beach and holds her prisoner in his underwater kingdom.
The cynical Shaye wants nothing to do with the mighty warlord, but she's inexplicably drawn to him. For underneath the warrior's arrogant beauty lies a complex and powerful man. A man whose caress is like fire…
Now Valerian must fight for the privilege of claiming her as his own. Because there's one thing Shaye doesn't know.…

That when a nymph discovers his true mate, she's his for life.

Labels: , , ,

4 comments:

Comment by Chantal on 4/19/2007 9:11 AM

I have this whole series. I also have The Pleasure slave. Just like The stone prince, the Hero is an alien type dude.

I adore GEna Showalter!

Comment by Kris on 4/19/2007 10:45 AM

Yeha I have The Pleasure Slave as well. But it has been a while since i read it and could not remember if it was related to the rest of them. Gena is awesome. Her blog always makes me smile.

Comment by Jill Monroe on 5/01/2007 7:17 AM

Heart of the Dragon is my all time favorite Gena Showalter book!

Comment by Kris on 5/01/2007 7:32 AM

hey jill, it is at the top of my to buy list. I cannot wait.

Post a Comment