July 2013 reads

8/01/2013 12:10:00 AM / Posted by Kris /

Well this month we started out with moving to a new house.  Then I went on vacation so that helped my reading log because I had many hours of sitting the car to read.  Later, my parents took the kids for about 4 days and I spent a bit of that just chilling out and reading :)

On my car trip I re-read Elizabeth Vaughn's trilogy of Warprize, Warsworn and Warlord.  Still great books!
I read a bunch of neat ebooks this month.
One Night with  Rock Star by Chana Keefer (sweet rocker romance with Christian theme, very good)
Stars, Love and Pirouettes by Roy and Alicia Street
The Princess Problem by Diane Darcy (cute, sweet contemporary fairy tale)
Markings by S.B. Roozenboom (very nice shifter paranormal)
Midnight Playground by Eliza Gayle (re-read)
Forbidden Forest by Tenaya Jayne (very good fantasy, looking forward to next book)
Tucker's Fall by Eliza Gayle
Try Me and Tempt Me by Olivia Cunning
Their Virgin Captive by Shayla Black and Lexi Blake
One Night Forever by Lisa Renee Jones
Ask For it by Selena Blake
Educating Ansley by Cat Johnson
Blood Seduction by Pamela Palmer
Pride's Prejudice by Misty Dawn Pulsipher (an excellent and sweet contemporary retelling of the classic.  Definitely recommend.)
Magic Bites (Kate Daniels Book 1) by Ilona Andrews (re-read)
Magic Burns (Kate Daniels Book 2) by Ilona Andrews (re-read)
Magic Strikes (Kate Daniels Book 3) by Ilona Andrews (re-read)

Because of moving and taking a vacation I did not get much from the library this month but I did read:
Forged in Steele (KGI Book 7) by Maya Banks
Dream Eyes by Jayne Ann Krentz

Labels: , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment