still alive

8/09/2007 03:59:00 PM / Posted by Kris /

I am still alive. i have moved but am still unpacking and trying to get as much done as I can before school starts. Love my new house. I have still been reading though. So lots to post about later. We have still not set up the computer yet so that is why I have not posted in so long. I went to the library to try to do something but with little ones that is impossible. Finally read the new Harry Potter and am currently reading Eclipse (by Stephanie Meyer) it is good so far.

Labels:

4 comments:

Comment by ~ames~ on 8/10/2007 1:57 PM

hey kris, glad you're loving your new house!

Comment by Stacy~ on 8/14/2007 6:52 AM

Welcome back! Okay, I'm late, but I haven't been blog-hopping much.

Hope to see you reviewing again soon.

Comment by Jenster on 8/15/2007 7:12 PM

Glad you love your new house. Can't wait to hear more about it.

Comment by Stacy~ on 10/27/2007 6:50 PM

Kris! Are you back? Hope so! I missed your posts.

Post a Comment