Wicked Ties and Decadent

11/29/2007 06:22:00 PM / Posted by Kris /

Wicked Ties Wicked Ties by Shayla Black

When a stalker ratchets up his attempts to get to her, cable sex talk show host Morgan O'Malley turns to Jack Cole-a self-proclaimed dominant- for help. Though Jack is a bodyguard, Morgan feels anything but safe in his presence. Because slowly and seductively, Jack is bringing her deepest fantasies to the surface. And when he bends her to his will, what's more shocking than her surrender is how much she enjoys it and how she starts to crave his masterful touch. A willing player in Jack's games, Morgan knows that his motives aren't pure. But she has no idea how personal they are.

I really loved this book. I read it a while ago but I remember that I loved it, i just did not get to blog about it. A great D/s book. There is one scene of menage if that bothers you. It is a fantasy of the heroines and the hero does not like it but says that if he cannot fulfill her fantasies then he is not the Dom for her so he does it, for her. I thought that was cool.




Decadent Decadent by Shayla Black

Kimber Edgington is a virgin with a crush-on a pop star with a penchant for threesomes. Determined to prove that she's woman enough for singer Jesse McCall, Kimber turns to bodyguard Deke Trenton for sexual education...lessons that include his super-sexy friend Luc. Though she's saved herself for Jesse, Kimber soon learns that he's not the man adept at stoking her aching, endless need. That's Deke, and he can't resist when Kimber begs for more-and more.

This was good but I think I liked Wicked Ties better. The hero of this book was the man that Jake got to do the menage with Morgan. The book revolved around the menage of Deke and Kimber and Luc, but Deke and Kimber are the real hero and heroine. The whole book is about Deke getting over his past fears to claim Kimber for his own. In my opinion it took way too long for that to happen. The book was very steamy and those parts were good but the storyline began to wear on me.

Labels:

1 comments:

Comment by Stacy~ on 12/07/2007 1:15 PM

Loved your review. I have to agree that I liked "Wicked Ties" more, actually a lot more. I didn't care as much about the hero or heroine in "Decadent". Deke's hang-up bothered me because he seemed so much more relaxed and easy-going in "Wicked Ties", so I couldn't get used to him being so angry and tortured in this story.

Post a Comment