Shout out to FL book bloggers

1/28/2010 07:31:00 PM / Posted by Kris /

This is shout out to any FL book bloggers. Jill D. from Romance Rookie and I are organizing a Central FL book blogger get together. On February 13th, we will be meeting in Orlando for lunch and then heading out book shopping. Please email me at froggykm at gmail dot com if you are interested in joining us. We plan on doing this regularly, so be sure to send me an email if you are interested, even if the 13th doesn't work for you. We want to make sure you are on the list for next time. Details will go out via email as soon as everything is nailed down.
Hope to hear from you :)

Labels:

4 comments:

Comment by Lori on 1/29/2010 1:24 AM

I told Jill this, too. I think it's so great you guys are doing this. It is a blast to meet folks that have the same love of books as you, and I hope you all do this often.

Comment by nath on 1/30/2010 5:03 PM

Hey Kris :D I hope you got some emails :D It's just so fun to meet bloggers :D

Well, wish you a lot of fun!! :D

Comment by Tracy on 2/04/2010 2:35 PM

Sounds like fun. I think I need to fly to FL and be an honorary guest. :) I hope you guys have a great time!

Comment by Kris on 2/04/2010 4:54 PM

Thanks Ladies :)
Come on over Tracy!!

Post a Comment