December reads

12/31/2010 05:36:00 PM / Posted by Kris /

Wow, it is currently when I am writing this, December 21 and i am just now writing down what i have read this month, talk about crazy busy. Here are the books that I could remember that I read.


Raising Kane (Rough Riders Book 9) by Lorelei James (B)
Cowgirls Don't Cry (Rough Riders Book 10) by Lorelei James (B-)
No Place to Run (KGI book 2) by Maya Banks (A)
Going all In by Jess Dees (C+)
Make Mine Midnight by Annmarie McKenna )B-)
Dragon Storm (Dragon Knights book 6) by Bianca D'Arc (A-)
Reading Between the Lines by Lauren Dane (C) (I had a hard time getting into this one, I had to force myself to finish it. I think I was in the wrong mood for it because I usually love her writing)
Falling Freestyle by Vivian Arend (B+)
Rebel (Blades of the Rose book 3) by Zoe Archer (B+)
He's No Prince Charming by Luanne McLane (C+)

11 books this month. Not a whole lot this month, have been so busy and there are quite a few that I picked up and put back down. Been loving my Kindle though. :)

Will write another post about our trip to TN to see snow and my review of books for this year.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment