October reads

10/26/2012 06:35:00 PM / Posted by Kris /

I treated myself to a Kindle gift card this month so bought a bunch of ebooks and sailed through them


Laid Open (Brown Siblings #5) by Lauren Dane - Love this series and love her writing, she is an auto-buy for me.
Whirlpool (Forces of Nature #2) by Vivian Arend - Nice addition to the series, I look forward to reading more.
Divine Phoenix (Divine #10) by Heather Rainier - I have not read the others in the series but felt this was able to be read as a stand alone easily.  Decided to buy it after reading Judith's review at Book Binge here.
Colors of Love (Speed #2) by Jess Dee - Interesting book, was expecting a menage ending but it wasn't
Kissin' Tell (Rough Riders #13) by Lorelei James - Not my favorite in the series but it was okay.
Wicked Release (Wicked #3) by RG Alexander - seemed very disjointed.  I need to re-read it to see if it was my frame of mind or if it was the story itself.  I enjoyed the other two (the first is still my fav), I hope it was just me
Everything Nice by Mari Carr - This was the second in a duo (I have not read the first - Sugar and Spice, I was in the mood for a menage story).  I enjoyed it, Ms Carr is another author that I really enjoy her stories.  


Board Resolution (Knights of the Boardroom #1) by Joey W. Hill was a free ebook from Amazon so I grabbed that and then had to re-read the next two stories in the series that are in the Laced with Desire and Unlaced anthologies.

Archangel's Storm (Archangel Book 5) by Nalini Singh - Got it from the library until I can buy a copy.  Had been looking forward to Jason's story and was not disappointed.  She was a different heroine and I really liked her.  She is not a kickass heroine but has her own strength and inner steel from her past and has had to learn to pick her battles the hard way.

Full Disclosure by Dee Henderson - Love it, will post a longer review soon.

I read about 9 other ebooks as well.  None that were awesome enough to mention though.  Mostly freebies from Amazon.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment