April 2013 reads

5/23/2013 10:43:00 PM / Posted by Kris /

Wow, so forgot to post this.  Well here goes.

I have been doing a bunch of Suzanne Brockmann reads so I would be ready for her latest and discovered that I had not read the previous Troubleshooters release.
Born to Darkness (Fighting Destiny Book 1) by Suzanne Brockmann (re-read)
Shane's Last Stand (Fighting Destiny Book 0.5) by Suzanne Brockmann
Beginnings and Ending (Troubleshooter Book 17.5) by Suzanne Brockmann
Breaking the Rules (Troubleshooters book 16) by Suzanne Brockmann

Domme by Default by Tymber Dalton (re-read)
Reluctant Dom by Tymber Dalton (re-read, makes me cry every time)

Wild Invitation (Psy-changling series) anthology by Nalini Singh (first two stories previously published in other anthologies, last two stories were new)

Wrecked by Shiloh Walker; good contemporary friends to lovers book

Dark Currents by Jacqueline Carey I look forward to the next book

0 comments:

Post a Comment