Room Service

9/11/2006 06:08:00 AM / Posted by Kris /

Room Service (Harlequin Blaze)Room Service by Jill Shalvis

I grabbed this when I saw it at the library sale table, I was so excited. I read it at once and was thrilled as always with Ms Shalvis's work. The characters were fun and nicely flawed. And there were some great secondary characters. I enjoyed reading this very much.

Emmaline (Em) Harris is getting her last shot as a producer for a tv network. She has had three strikes so far and is at the end of the line. The network has decided that they want a cooking show. Em's boss suggests that she check out the astounding and sexy chef, Chef Jack Hill, at the Amuse Bouche restaurant in the Hush hotel. Em blushes at the sexy theme of the hotel, but saunters on. Then she meets him and the heat sizzles, but will he do the show?

Labels:

1 comments:

Anonymous on 9/13/2006 10:30 PM

I'm so glad you enjoyed Room Service! Thanks for mentioning it!

Post a Comment