October reads

11/03/2009 10:07:00 AM / Posted by Kris /

Mystic Warrior (Book 3) by Patricia Rice (B)
The Boys Back Home by Sierra DaFoe (re-read) (A)
Sexy Devil by Sasha White (re-read) (B+)
The Tiger Within by Viki Lyn (B-)
Once a Cowboy by Linda Warren (B-)
What Do You Say to a Naked Elf? by Cheryl Sterling (re-read) (B-)
Laid Bare by Lauren Dane (re-read) (A)
Sweet Restraint by Beth Kery (C+)
Baby.com by Molly Liholm (B-)
The Badge and the Baby by Alison Kent (C)
The Undercover Princess by Suzanne Brockmann (B)
Night Play (Dark-Hunter Book 6) by Sherrilyn Kenyon (re-read) (A-)
Sweet Surrender by Maya Banks (re-read) (A-)
Sweet Persuasion by Maya Banks (A-)
Sweet Seduction by Maya Banks (A-)
Bitten (Women of hte Otherworld Book 1) by Kelley Armstrong (re-read) (A)
SEALed With a Kiss by Mary Margret Daughtridge (re-read) (A)
Surviving Demon Island by Jaci Burton (re-read) (B)
Hunting the Demon by Jaci Burton (B-)

Breakdown
19 reads total; 9 re-reads; 8 from my tbr pile; 2 won from recent contest

Labels: , ,

2 comments:

Comment by nath on 11/04/2009 10:35 PM

Great list, Kris!! I wish your reading mojo fairy would visit me :D

Comment by Christine on 11/06/2009 10:58 AM

Very productive month!

I've had Bitten on my TBR for ages. Seeing it in your list reminded me of yet another series I would love to catch up on.

Happy November Reading! : )

Post a Comment