New to me books

11/17/2009 07:45:00 PM / Posted by Kris /

well my birthday was this past weekend, I feel so old. Like always, I told my hubby that I wanted books. He refuses to bookshop for me, with good reason, so he gave me some money and said to go get what I want. I immediately went to my ubs (I love my store, this is their website, if you are ever in the Orlando area and want to go shopping, check it out). and this is what I brought home.

Tied Up and Tied Down by Lorelei James
SEALed with a Promise by Mary Margret Daughtridge
Bengal's Heart by Lora Leigh
Kiss of a Demon King by Kresley Cole
Stand-in Groom by Suzanne Brockmann
Moon Called by Patricia Briggs (to replace my copy that I gave my sis)
and I was such a good little wifey that I bought my hubby two books for a fantasy series (The Death Gate Cycle) that he is collecting that he did not have.

Then I still hada little money left to get a couple of e-books. I got
Firedrake by Bianca D'Arc
Very Much Alive by Dana Marie Bell

Labels: ,

4 comments:

Comment by ~ames~ on 11/17/2009 8:36 PM

Happy Birthday Kris!!

Good haul of books. :P

Comment by Christine on 11/18/2009 12:31 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Who says diamonds are a girls best friend? I'd rather have a bookshelf full of books!

I might actually be in Orlando visiting friends in December. I'll keep this bookstore in mind. ;)

Comment by nath on 11/21/2009 5:55 PM

Happy belated birthday Kris!!!

Enjoy your new books :)

Comment by Couscous Recipes on 5/15/2023 8:15 AM

Thanks, great blog post

Post a Comment