November reads

12/03/2009 06:33:00 AM / Posted by Kris /

Well, sorry for the late post. Since thanksgiving i have not been online much. A lot going on and my computer is dying so am trying to extend its life as much as I can.
20 books read this month; 12 of them were re-reads

A Bride in the Bargain
by Deanne Gist (B)
The Mountain's Call (White Magic trilogy Book 1) by Caitlin Brennan (C+)
Shadow Dance by Susan Andersen (re-read)
Letters to Kelly by Suzanne Brockmann (re-read)
A Man like Mac
by fay Robinson (re-read)
Mouth to Mouth by Erin McCarthy (re-read)
Mackenzie's Mountain by Linda Howard (re-read)
Mackenzie's Mission by Linda Howard (re-read)
Mackenzie's Pleasure by Linda Howard (re-read)
Bad Attitude by Sherrilyn Kenyon (re-read)
Born to be Bad by Sherrilyn Kenyon (re-read)
Tied Up and Tied Down by Lorelei James (A-)
Bengal's Heart (Breed Book ??) by Lora Leigh (B+)
Very Much Alive (True Destiny Book 1) by Dana Marie Bell (A-)
Beyond the Rain by Jessa Granger (B)
SEALed with a Promise (SEALed Book 2) by Mary Margret Daughtridge (B)
Firedrake (Dragon Knights Book 6) by Bianca D'Arc (B+)
One Bite with a Stranger (The Others Book 1; expanded version of Fantasy Fix) by Christine Warren (re-read)
Fur Factor (The Others Book 2) by Christine Warren (re-read)
Wolf at the Door (The Others Book 4) by Christine Warren (re-read)

Labels: , , , , , ,

6 comments:

Comment by Christine on 12/07/2009 10:11 PM

So many books!

A friend of mine has recommended Linda Howard's MacKenzie's Mountain series to me. I'm going to try to get to them in 2010. I assume you love them, too, otherwise you wouldn't have re-read them! ;)

Comment by Jill D. on 12/08/2009 5:38 PM

Hey Kris - I have an extra ARC of SEALed with a Ring by Daughtridge. Would you like me to send it to you. Email me your address.

Comment by Chris Marsden on 12/08/2009 10:56 PM

Christine, they are a very good series, try them out.

Jill, yes, yes!! I am emailing you now, thank you :)

Comment by nath on 12/08/2009 11:20 PM

Great to see you had so many re-reads, Kris :D LOL, sounds like you're going through your own library again :)

Too bad you didn't enjoy the Mountain's Call too much. I didn't bother with the rest of the series to tell you the truth... Actually, I wonder what I did with those books, hmmm.

What was your best re-read?

Comment by Kris on 12/09/2009 10:04 PM

hey, that really was me earlier :) I was using Hubby's computer and forgot that i was not logged in as me. ;)

Comment by Jill D. on 12/10/2009 8:31 AM

Both of you are named Chris/Kris? Too cute!

I'll get it in the mail soon!

Post a Comment