Get together and new books

2/14/2010 04:39:00 AM / Posted by Kris /

I met up with Jill D. from Romance Rookie yesterday and went to Panera for lunch then headed over to B and L Books to do some shopping. We had a bunch of responses from other people but they could not make it this weekend. But are going to meet up with us next time. I realized after Jill and I parted ways that I did not take any pictures of us. Next time. I had a great time, it is so nice to shop with someone else who loves to read. But got a nice score of books.


from B and L:
Coming Undone by Lauren Dane
Magic Bites by Ilona Andrews
Raw, Rough and Ready by Lorelei James
Fairyville by Emma Holly
Beyond the Night by Joss Ware
Wild Instinct by Sarah McCarthy
The Street Where She Lives by Jill Shalvis
Long, Lean and Lethal by Lorie O' Clare


Traded with Jill for:
For the Love of Pete by Julia Harper
Lone Star Surrender by Lisa Renee Jones
Lessons in French by laura Kinsale
Breathless by Laura Le Guhrke
The Trials of the Honorable F. Darcy by Sara Angelini

Labels:

6 comments:

Comment by nath on 2/14/2010 10:24 PM

LOL, you definitively need to take pics next time, Kris!! I want to see!!

and good haul there :D Hope you enjoy Ilona Andrews. I've become a big fan :D

Comment by Holly on 2/15/2010 12:55 AM

How exciting! Isn't it great to meet up and shop with another romance lover? I have so much fun at our So Cal meetings.

Next time I definitely want pictures!

Comment by Kris on 2/15/2010 4:54 AM

I will get pics :) I have heard good things from you, Nath and others about Ms Andrews so I grabbed it. It looks really good. thanx.

Anonymous on 2/16/2010 2:25 PM

Glad you had a good day, Kris. I'm definitely going to try and join up with you guys next time.
I really enjoyed Fairyville.

Comment by Christine on 2/18/2010 1:05 PM

Great loot, Kris! I started Lessons In French and really like it so far! I hope you do, too.

Comment by Twi-sessed on 3/07/2010 3:56 PM

It was great meeting u & everyone else & Lauren (obviously!) at Borders in Ann Arbor today even though you guys made me feel totally old. LOL Let me know if you guys ever get together for other signings.

Post a Comment