Blogger award

3/16/2010 11:26:00 AM / Posted by Kris /



I received this award from Tracy at Tracy's Place


I am supposed to list 10 things about myself, then pass the award on to some other bloggers! Okay, here it goes:


1. I teach music to elementary schoolers and love it!

2. I have three beautiful little girls.

3. I have a major sweet tooth, can never pass up a piece of chocolate or ice cream.

4. My whole family loves to read, we have 9 very full bookshelves in our house.

5. i love to sing, but my piano skills are sorely lacking.

6. I enjoy scrapbooking, but it usually gets pushed aside to read, alot less clean up.

7. I have lived in FL my entire life and only seen snow once when i was little.

8. I abhor housework, especially dishes. Waiting to win the lottery so I can hire a maid.

9. I have always wanted to visit England and Ireland.

10. I married a boy I dated in High School. We unintentionally ended up at the same college and got back together and got married.


I award this to some old friends and some new ones I am interested in knowing more about:

Jill D.

Nath

Laura

Ames

Stacy



Labels:

3 comments:

Comment by nath on 3/16/2010 8:52 PM

Thank you for the award, Kris!!

Awww, high school sweethearts!

and LOL, I hate doing the dishes as well. Just hate it... but hey, don't you have three girls that are growing up? You can pass that chore to them, since you're cooking... or is this not good parenting thinking? :P

Comment by Kris on 3/16/2010 9:51 PM

love ya nath
I have tried letting the oldest wash but i end up having to re-wash them. I still make her do it occasionally for practice but have to wash them with her. I do make them unload the dishwasher, which is nice. Can't wait til they can take over completely :)

Comment by ~ames~ on 3/20/2010 1:31 PM

I have a big sweet tooth as well. Chocolate is my friend. :P

And dishes! Hate that more than any other chore.

Post a Comment