June Reads

7/01/2010 06:07:00 AM / Posted by Kris /

Since it is summer and I had two weeks of vacation this month I decided to try to make a dent in my ebook tbr folder. So instead of bringing a bunch of books with me I brought a couple and my computer so a lot of ebooks this month.
I am loving Rachel Vincent's Shifter series.

Angel's Blood (Archangel Book 1) by Nalini Singh (re-read)
Archangel's Kiss (Archangel Book 2) by Nalini Singh (A)
Wild West Boys (two book anthology) by Lorelei James (B)
Heat Seeker by Lora Leigh (B)
Lover Mine (Brotherhood book ?) by JR Ward (A-)
Pleasure Unbound (Demonica Novel Book 1) by Larissa Ione (re-read)
Desire Unchained (Demonica Novel Book 2) by Larrissa Ione (re-read)
Out of Eden by Beth Ciotta (B) review at LibraryThing
Prey (Shifter Book 4) by Rachel Vincent (A-)
Passion Unleashed (Demonica Book 3) by Larissa Ione (B+)
My Soul to Keep by Dianna Hunter (e-book) (D)
Truth or Dare (Dareville Book 1) by Leigh Ellwood (e-book) (B-)
Object of my Obsession by Cara North (e-book) (B)
All Work and No Play (Cattle Valley Book 1) (e-book) by Carol Lynne (C)
Shift (Shifter Book 5) by Rachel Vincent (A)
Skin Tight (Book 2) by Ava Gray (B)
Calling Dr. Love by G. A. Hauser (e-book) (B+)
Love Means...No Shame by Andrew Grey (B+)
Shared by Lily Harlem (review for Book Binge)
Sweet Temptation (Sweet Book 4) by Maya Banks (B+) (but not for everyone)

27 books this month (gotta love summer break and vacations)
Favorite book: Archangel's Kiss by Nalini Singh
Least favorite book: My Soul to Keep by Dianna Hunter

Labels: , , , , ,

3 comments:

Comment by ~ames~ on 7/01/2010 10:27 PM

Great reading month!!

I refuse to think of my etbr pile. LOL I think my print one gives me hives? ha ha har

Comment by nath on 7/05/2010 5:29 PM

You are sooo lucky!! I look at your list in awe, Kris!!

LOL, you definitively did some catching up! :)

Comment by Amy C on 8/02/2010 10:14 AM

Wow! Lots of reading for you :).

I wish you the best of luck finding employment, Kris. It is a scary thing. I know, been there with my husband.

Post a Comment