May reads

6/03/2011 10:03:00 PM / Posted by Kris /

Winds of Fury (Valdemar (Reign of Selaney) Book 7) by Mercedes Lackey (re-read)

Bent by Sean Michael (ebook) (B-)
Storm Warning (Valdemar (Reign of Selaney) Book 8) by Mercedes Lackey (re-read)
The Stranger's Secrets (Plum Creek Book 3) by Beth Williamson (B+)
Beast Behaving Badly by Shelly Laurenston (B-)
Guilty Pleasures (Bound Hearts Book 11) by Lora Leigh (C+)
A Little Harmless Sex by by Melissa Schroder (ebook)
Dragon Bound by Thea Harrison (A)
Sweet Possession (Sweet book 5) by Maya Banks (A-)
Storm Rising (Valdemar (Reign of Selaney) Book 9) by Mercedes Lackey (re-read)
The Angel Experiment (Maximum Ride Book 1) by James Patterson
Racing Outside the Lines by Kimberly Montague (ebook) Review for Book Binge


Only 12 books this month, but I may have forgotten some, did not keep this list updated well. But school is almost out, yay. I was cut because of budget cuts again, so am back looking for another teaching position. I had a lot of fun this year and learned a lot though so am glad that I had this position. It should also be easier to get a job with more experience. I taught music for 4 years but an also certified in math, but it is hard to get a math job with no math teaching experience. So after this year I actually have that so hopefully that will help with finding another job. Wish me luck. :)
On a more fun note, I got a $50 Kindle giftcard and went crazy shopping, so much fun, bought lots!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment