May Re-reads

5/30/2012 10:24:00 PM / Posted by Kris /

In my effort to thin out my books I am picking off my shelf the ones that I kept for re-reading purposes but have never actually re-read them.  And those that I have been keeping to read one more time before I give it to the UBS. So here is what I have pulled from the stacks this month.

Strip Search by Shelley Bradley (to UBS)
Dangerous Boys and Their Toy by Shayla Black (to UBS, mainly because of the cover)
The Winston Brothers (anthology) by Lori Foster (to UBS)
Wild by Lori Foster (to UBS)
Silent Confessions by Julie Kenner (to UBS)
On the Edge by Susan Kearney (to UBS)
Beyond the Edge by Susan Kearney (DNF the re-read) (to UBS)
To Trust a Wolf by Kate Steele
Beyond Innocence by Emma Holly (to UBS)

Labels: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment