Some new May reads

5/30/2012 10:24:00 PM / Posted by Kris /

Angel's Flight (Archangel anthology) by Nalini Singh

Seduce Me in Dreams by Jacqueline Frank
Seduce Me in Flames by Jacqueline Frank

Forget Me Not by Elizabeth Lowell (has been on my shelf for a loooong time) Did not realized I had not read it.  I enjoyed it but it will not be a keeper for me, so it is also going to the UBS.

The Duke's Perfect Bride (Cameron Brothers Book 4) by Jennifer Ashley  Love this quartet!

Heart of Darkness by Lauren Dane For some reason, I thought I had read this so had not picked it up.  Apparently I had not, so I am glad I grabbed it.  Thought it was very cool that the De la Vega cats and the Cascadia wolves were mentioned in this series so I may hope for some crossover later, maybe :)

Bear Meets Girl by Shelly Laurenston This series is so fun, the characters are just so over the top, it is very entertaining to read!

Celebrity in Death by JD Robb Good addition to the series.  So surprised that I am still loving it after all of this time and the amount of books in it.  Usually after about the 15th book I am looking for an end to it, but this one, not so much.  :)

Besides these i have a bunch of ebooks that I keep track of at Goodreads.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment