Going to a book signing

4/25/2009 01:24:00 AM / Posted by Kris /

Free Stock Photo of Bookstore Sign

Well I could not afford the RT convention but I get to go to the book signing today. I am excited. I have never been to a book signing before and this is one on a massive scale. I am also supposed to meet up with Jill D. and that will be fun to meet her in person too. I will post more later and let you know how I did. My goal is to actually talk to some people and not stand in the corner and gawk. I do not do well in crowds and will be very tempted to do that. See ya later :)

Labels:

4 comments:

Comment by Amy C on 4/25/2009 7:17 AM

Kris, I hope you have a wonderful afternoon at the signing! Me and my mom did the signing last year, it was alot of fun!

Comment by nath on 4/26/2009 4:35 PM

I hope you had fun, Kris!!

Comment by Christine on 4/27/2009 11:29 PM

Yay! I'm excited for you... I hope you had fun. And how cool that you had plans to meet with Jill. Can't wait to hear how you did.

Comment by Stacy~ on 5/02/2009 10:41 PM

I can't wait to hear more about the booksigning - did you get any pictures?

Post a Comment