Some talented people

4/18/2009 07:58:00 AM / Posted by Kris /

If you have not heard of Susan Boyle then you need to check this out. She is a part of Britains Got Talent 2009. When she comes on stage everyone is snickering at her appearance, when she starts singing, no one is laughing now.


This is another Britains Got Talent contestant. This group is called Flawless and their dancing is awesome.


This is the last one and it is amazing as well. the chick does a pirouette on her partner's shoulder. She is incredibly flexible too. There are a few other youtube videos of her (most listed under "acrobatic ballet") and they are amazing.


4 comments:

Comment by Chantal on 4/18/2009 9:34 AM

I love Susan Boyle. There is a recording of her singing another song back in '99.
You can find it on Perezhilton.com

Comment by Chantal on 4/18/2009 9:35 AM

Cry me a River, Susan Boyle.
http://perezhilton.com/2009-04-17-vintage-susan-boyle

Comment by Kris on 4/18/2009 9:50 AM

I love her voice, thanks for sharing Seneca :)

Comment by Stacy~ on 4/24/2009 8:46 AM

I love the Susan Boyle story. I still listen to it like once a day. It just makes me happy that she showed them LOL.

Post a Comment