June reads

7/03/2009 10:56:00 AM / Posted by Kris /

Normally I would like to write more about each book but I have run out of time for June reads and am on to July reads but wanted to post what I read. I pretty much liked them all. My favorite of the month was either Blue Diablo or 21st Century Courtesan. My least favorite was probably Demon Mistress. Lots of series this month.

Blue Diablo
(Corine Solomon Book 1) by Ann Aguirre
Skin Trade (Anita Blake Book 17) by LKH
Lover Avenged (Brotherhood book 7) by JR Ward
Dead and Gone (Sookie Stackhouse book 9) by Charlaine Harris
Sexy Beast IV anthology
If You Deceive (MacCarrick trilogy Book 3) by Kresley Cole
Bound by Honor by Colette Gale
Murder Game (GhostWalker Book 7) by Christine Feehan
21st century Courtesan by Eden Bradley
Demon Mistress (Sisters of the Moon book 6) by yasmin galenorn
Celta Heart Mate series by Robin D. Owens 7 books posted here

Total 17 books

Labels: , , , , ,

5 comments:

Comment by Stacy~ on 7/04/2009 7:04 PM

I'm just starting Blue Diablo now. What did you think of Bound by Honor? Curious about this erotic Robin Hood story.

Comment by nath on 7/06/2009 8:22 PM

Nice list :D Definitively lots of series :D

Comment by Kris on 7/06/2009 9:22 PM

stacy - Not your typical Robin Hood story. More erotic than romantic ad not exactly what i expected which was kind of nice and kind of not. i am not a big medieval fan so I think that colored my like of it and i read it in fits and spurts so I would give it a 2.75 out of 5. It was not great enough to grab me and hold my attention but not bad so that i did not want to finish it.

nath - thanks, there are so many good series out nowadays

Comment by ~ames~ on 7/07/2009 12:54 AM

I just started reading Skin Trade.

And I thoroughly enjoyed the latest Sookie Stackhouse. ERIC!! hehe

What did you think of Bound by Honor?? I didn't like it.

Comment by Kris on 7/07/2009 10:06 AM

ames - I thought Skin Trade was good, not great but okay. It seemed a little more scattered than usual.
I liked Ms Gale's Master better than BbH. Glad it was not just me, it was pretty "meh" for me.

Post a Comment