May reads

6/03/2010 03:22:00 PM / Posted by Kris /

This month got away from me trying to finish up stuff for school and school performances (which all went well). So I totally forgot to post. I feel like I read more than I apparently did, but maybe I missed writing something done. Anyway, pretty good month even without.

Two Week Trial by Missy Jane (review to be posted at Book Binge)
Passion Untamed (Feral Warriors Book 3) by Pamela Palmer
Savor the Moment (Brides Book 3) by Nora Roberts
Tall, Dark and Deadly by Lorie O'Clare
Long Lean and Lethal by Lorie O'Clare
Dungeon Gourmet by Nara Malone (for Book Binge)
Bonded Souls by Nina Pierce (for Book Binge)
Mark of the Demon by Diana Rowland
Black Seduction by Lorie O'Clare
Spy Games by Gina Robertson
Giving Chase (Chase Brothers Book 1) by Lauren Dane
Taking Chase (Chase Brothers Book 2) by Lauren Dane
Branded as Trouble by Lorelei James
Pleasure of Sin by Shauna Hart

15 books this month

Labels: , , , , ,

1 comments:

Comment by nath on 6/08/2010 5:31 PM

Nice list Kris :D What did you think of Mark of the Demon?

Post a Comment