Erotic Secrets of a French Maid

3/14/2007 06:44:00 PM / Posted by Kris /


The Erotic Secrets of a French Maid
Erotic Secrets of a French Maid by Lisa Cach

Well this book was not my favorite of hers. I loved most of the sex scenes, they were very real and made me laugh (you know the ones that actually happen during sex, like the embarrassing non-sexy moments that make it funny). I loved the ending. But the book as a whole did not do it for me. I cannot pin it down exactly what it was, but I was not a big fan. The title is misleading as well. She is a housekeeper at the beginning of the book, but the whole french maid thing does not fit for the title. But I do love the cover. I hope that others have a better time with it than me, or can pin down why I do not like it as a whole.

After an unsuccessful search for her dream job in architecture, Emma Mayson becomes a maid for an incredibly handsome, wealthy entrepreneur. But Russell Carrick is also a total workaholic who has lost his zest for life -- or has he just misplaced it? Setting aside her feather duster and her inhibitions, Emma rekindles her employer's passion with a fantasy world of boundless pleasure. But then the unthinkable happens: She falls for him. Can she make Russell see her as more than a plaything?

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment