Wild, Wicked and Wanton

3/29/2007 05:43:00 PM / Posted by Kris /

Wild, Wicked and Wanton by Jaci Burton

I meant to get this posted yesterday, you can see how well that worked out, oh well. but here we go...

Wow!! This book was HOT!! I also really enjoyed it, it had something for almost everyone and it is definitely not for the faint of heart (stories may contain menage - MFM, light D/s, voyeurism, exhibitionism). It is a series of three stories about three best friends. The friends have been there for each other for years and are fun heroines. I feverishly read all three stories and only have one wish, that the second one had been a little longer. I wanted to stay and see that relationship a little longer than I was able. It just felt a little shorter than the others.
I really enjoyed this book and if you like HOT novellas about fulfilled fantasies, then I think that you will enjoy this collection. Here is the book description:

They're inseparable friends who share their wildest secrets and dares. The latest bet is the boldest of all: each must sleep with whomever the others have chosen and return with every juicy detail. For divorcee Abby it's a pair of sexy veterinarians who are fulfilling their own desire. For heartbreaker Blaire it's the one man she never had the courage to bed. For sensible Callie it's an irresistible stranger. For readers, it's an erotic fantasy come true.

(One little mention that is not in the description, for those of you who label your stories and look for certain themes in you characters, Callie is a widow. )

Labels:

4 comments:

Comment by ~ames~ on 3/30/2007 10:23 AM

I've never read JB before, but I am eagerly awaiting this book's release. :P I'm very jealous you got to read this already. LOL

Comment by Tempest Knight on 3/30/2007 11:44 AM

Oh, I have to get a copy of this one.

Comment by reviewer on 3/30/2007 1:03 PM

I have seen this author all over the place, but I have not read any either.

Looks good!

Comment by Kris on 3/30/2007 4:26 PM

It comes out May 1st.

Thanks for stopping by ladies.
The only other thing that I have read by her was Surviving Demon Island (which was also good), but I am definitely going to find some more by her.

Post a Comment