Hot Pink and Hot Legs

3/01/2007 07:07:00 AM / Posted by Kris /

Hot Pink (Berkley Sensation)
Hot Pink by Susan Johnson
I was not crazy about this book. It is definitely not a keeper for me. I did not like the ending. It was not a traditional HEA which sometimes I am fine with but after forcing myself to finish it, I wanted my HEA. I will say that as far as I can tell, this book and Hot Legs are not linked character-wise.

When Chloe Chisolm realized she was more infatuated with her boyfriend's apartment than with her boyfriend, she had no choice but to add him to her jam-packed list of exes. All this Minneapolis web designer wants now is an erotic fling with Mr. Tall, Dark, and Handsome. But when a very eventful elevator ride with a seductive stranger ignites a steamy affair, she finds herself plummeting back to earth. For Rocco Vinelli is not only driving Chloe wild with uncontrollable desire, he also happens to be melting her hardened heart.

Hot Legs (Berkley Sensation)Hot Legs by Susan Johnson
I liked this one better than Hot Pink. The book, like Ms Johnson's other writing is erotic romance, but I think that I am probably not going to keep looking for her books. I stopped reading her a while ago because her characters bothered me, they talked each other (and me) to death. I love banter but her other books were just too much banter for me. I was trying her again to see if it was any different being a contemporary instead of her usual historical. It was better in this book but it was not a keeper for me.
One thing that bugged me was that both books started out exactly the same they had a one night stand with a guy and it unexpectedly turned into more.

With her stunning red hair and a body to die for, curator Cassie Hill has no trouble turning heads. After breaking up with her lying, cheating ex, however, she's ready to swear off men. But when a priceless painting goes missing from the museum, they call in a hot-shot bounty hunter-- who drives her wild with good old-fashioned lust.

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment