Slave to Sensation

10/05/2006 02:24:00 PM / Posted by Kris /

Slave to Sensation (Berkley Sensation) Slave to Sensation by Nalini Singh

I love this cover!! It is one of the main reasons, until I read some of it, that I have been wanting this book for moths before it came out. Then I read the book, and am so excited that I broke down and bought it instead of tryng to get it at the library. If you have not read this book, it was awesome.
The book description does not say much though. Everything takes place on an alternate earth. Where there are three classes/species of people. The Psy, who are very analytical and non-emotional. The Changelings, who are shapeshifter (emotional and looked down on by the Psy). And then Humans, who are mentioned but do not have an active part in this book.

Born a Psy, Sascha Duncan must hide the emotions which mark her as flawed. But a passionate Changeling (Lucas Hunter) will tempt her to reveal everything-and risk her very soul.

Labels: , , ,

3 comments:

Comment by Jenster on 10/06/2006 7:37 AM

Yummy cover! I'm afraid I'd just stare at it and never quite be able to crack the book. In fact, I'd probably ruin the book by drooling. lol

Jen

Comment by Kristie (J) on 10/07/2006 7:06 PM

This one is good isn't it? I'm so glad Dear Author brought it to so many including mine's attention.

Comment by nath on 10/09/2006 9:22 PM

I want this one... but they don't have it at my bookstore and I keep forgetting it when I order my books...argh :D But glad you enjoyed it :D

Post a Comment