Stuff

9/10/2008 06:38:00 PM / Posted by Kris /

Well, sorry that i have not been blogging much . I have been around but I have gotten addicted to an online manga site. I have been reading them constantly when I am on the computer. I totally blame Nath :P She got me hooked. I am still hanging around just not posting much. I will try to do better :)

Book Binge has an interview posted with one of my favorite authors, Jill Shalvis. Her blog is one of the ones that i visit everyday. If you have not read her you are missing out on some great stuff. Her books are sexy and very funny. I have loved every book that i have read by her. Go check it out.

School is going very well. My kids this year are so much nicer and easier than the ones last year (so far anyway). The baby is doing great. She just had a doctor appt and got her first set of shots (five of them, ugh). She did great and is now up to 12 lbs and 7 oz. I hate having to put her in daycare though. I was lucky enough to get to stay home with the other ones when they were this age, it is hard. Oh well, maybe we will win the lottery and I will get to stay home again. (of course I guess to be able to win I would have to play, I knew there was a problem with that scenerio :)

Labels:

5 comments:

Comment by Holly on 9/10/2008 7:46 PM

Glad that baby is good. Is the weather better?

I've missed you! Stop disappearing. ;)

Comment by nath on 9/10/2008 9:21 PM

Will entirely take the blame for this one, LOL :) As long as you enjoy them, I think it's worth it :)

Glad to hear the baby is doing well :)

Comment by Amy C on 9/12/2008 7:14 AM

Hi Kris,

What grade do you teach?

How old is the baby? She can't be more than a few months if she's only 12 lbs.

It never fails, my child gets sick within the first full week of school! He stayed home yesterday. Ugh!! That is the only thing that sucks about school...all the dang colds he brings home.

Comment by Stacy~ on 9/15/2008 6:42 AM

Hey Kris, I'm glad everything's going well. I've not been sucked in manga - I don't need yet another thing to get addicted to LOL.

Isn't Jill awesome? Love her books, and her blog.

Comment by Kris on 9/16/2008 10:30 PM

holly - The weather is much better now!! I have been around, just not posting much. :)

nath - I am enjoying them a lot, I am working on Bleach at the moment :D

amy - I teach elementary. She is 2 months old now. Hope tat your son is better now.

stacy - I get so addicted to too many things :) I heart Jill, she is awesome.

Post a Comment