Happy Birthday Oldest

3/14/2009 05:35:00 PM / Posted by Kris /



This is a shout out to my oldest girl. Today is her birthday. She is 7 years old today. I cannot believe that she is that old already. I love her so much. She has been a blessing and such a fun person to know.

From the times she was little, she has always had a great heart and is always quick to smile. She loves to learn new things and I am so proud of all she has accomplished. She loves school and her teacher and friends, though that does get her into trouble for not paying attention in class as she ought to sometimes.:)
She has her husband pick out already (a boy at church she has known since they were 4) but occasionally he gets pushed aside for Troy from HSM. She is my little helper, one of her favorite things to do is help with stuff (as long as it is not cleaning her room). She loves to help her dad cook (he is the cook in my house not I) and she loves to sweep and mop, so I let her whenever she wants to.

She is a joy to have and to raise (even when she is fighting with her sister). God has blessed me so much with her. I cannot wait to see the young lady she will grow into.

Labels:

6 comments:

Comment by nath on 3/15/2009 11:28 AM

Happy birthday to her! She is such a cutie!!!

Sigh, to be seven again :)

Comment by Kris on 3/15/2009 2:14 PM

thanks. we are doing the Chuck-E-Cheese thing today for her party.

Comment by Unknown on 3/16/2009 3:29 PM

Belated happy birthday to your oldest. What a sweetie :) And how wonderful that she likes to clean *g*

Comment by ~ames~ on 3/18/2009 11:54 PM

Happy birthday to your oldest!

Comment by Bev(QB) on 3/19/2009 10:27 PM

It kind of sounds weird to me now that even my youngest is 13, but I remember when our oldest two turned 7-- it seemed like it was SO much older than 6, doesn't it? It's like 6 is still a little kid but 7 puts them into a new age group, even at school.

Happy (belated) Birthday Big Girl!

Comment by Christine on 3/26/2009 12:59 PM

Happy Birthday!! She is adorable and sounds like a treat to have around!

*wishing my girls liked to push the mop and broom around* LOL!

Post a Comment