May's reads

6/01/2009 06:34:00 PM / Posted by Kris /

Sorry, I have not been around. The last month of school has been insane. I had my spring program and it went very well. The kids all did a great job, I was so proud of them. But school is out this week!!!! I am so ready for this year to be over. But GREAT news, my job is okay for next year. I am very relieved about that. I have another teacher in my same discipline next year. We started out with two of us at the beginning of the year but the other one got cut and I ended up with double classes. I had a para to help, but it was very challenging this year. Some of these I hope to review further (especially Deadline) but we will see.

Guess what, the baby started clapping today, it was very cute.

I had a good reading month, lots of good books.

Deadline by Chris Butcher (A+) review definitely to come.
Red Fire (Gods of Midnight Book 1) by Deidre Knight (B)
Red Kiss (Gods of Midnight Book 2) by Deidre Knight Review to come at Book Binge
The Perfect Poison (An Arcane Book) by Amanda Quick (C-)
Bad Boy (Sequel to Bad Girl) by Maya Reynolds Review to come at Book Binge
Down in Texas by Delilah Devlin (B+)
Tall, Dark and Deadly by Lorie O'Clare (C+)
Guardian (Time Hunters Book 2) by Angela Knight (B-)
Dangerous Boys and Their Toy by Shayla Black (B+)
Angel's Blood (Guild Hunter Book 1) by Nalini Singh (B)
Wild Heat by Bella Andre (B-)
Unlaced anthology by Jaci Burton, Joey W. Hill, Jasmine Haynes, Denise Rosetti (A)
Cowgirl Up and Ride (Rough Riders Book 3) by Lorelei James (A)
The Tycoon's Rebel Bride (Anetakis Tycoons Book 2) by Maya Banks (C)
Cowboys Dream Too by Morgan Q. O'Reilly Review to come at Book Binge
Prince of Spies (Dragon Riders Book 4) by Bianca D'Arc (B+)
Like Coffee and Doughnuts by Elle Parker Review to come at Book Binge
Flashpoint by Jill Shalvis (B-)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

3 comments:

Comment by Stacy~ on 6/05/2009 11:36 PM

Hey Kris, hope things have slowed down a bit for you. I miss your blog posts. WTG to your kids :) And how fun that the baby is clapping. I bet you can't wipe the smile off your face.

Comment by Tracy on 6/11/2009 5:11 PM

A great list of May reads!!

Comment by Kris on 6/11/2009 5:32 PM

Stacy - They have slowed down considerably, school is out!!!!
She makes me smile all the time :)

Tracy - thanks, they were fun.

Post a Comment