Hunting the Hunter

7/04/2006 08:47:00 PM / Posted by Kris /

Hunting the Hunter by Shiloh Walker

This was a good vampire book if you like them Hot, which I do. Ms Walker also writes for Ellora's Cave and I think that there is more to this world that she has published there. But you don't have to read those before you read this one. I am going to have to go find them because I really enjoyed her writing so now I need to go read more by her. I have already read her short story in Hot Spell and I loved it, so when I saw this I had to grab it.

Bounty hunter Kane Winter has spent two years looking for the mysterious woman who was there when his partner was killed. But when the hunted turns out to be a seductive vampire, Kane is consumed by a desire greater than vengeance - a hunger to possess this woman for himself.

Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment