Dance of the Gods and Valley of Silence

11/18/2006 10:09:00 AM / Posted by Kris /

Dance of the Gods (Circle Trilogy #2) by Nora Roberts

Valley of Silence (Circle Trilogy #3) by Nora Roberts

I am going to comment about these as a whole just because I hate giving out spoilers for the most part and I already posted about the first book, Morrigan's Cross and I do not want to say anything that I did not figure out already while reading the first book. I really enjoyed the trilogy and of course we know that the good guys are going to win, but it is fun watching just how that comes about, and seeing who ends up with who and how. I would recommend them if you enjoy fantasy/vampire romances.

The gist of the trilogy goes like this:
The Goddess Morrigan has selected six people to be her leaders for her army against the vampires to save mankind: the sorcerer (Hoyt), the witch (Glenna), the warrior (Blair), the scholar (Moira), the shape-shifter (Larkin), and one that is lost (Cian). Of course, this ends up being three guys and three girls. They have three months to train before the final battle against Lilith and her army of vampires. Each part of the trilogy is one month. The first month is them finding each other and learning to work together. The second month is dedicated to training and the last month is in the land of Geall where the final battle will be, and they spend the month training the people of Geall to fight for their lives.

Labels: , , ,

6 comments:

Comment by Tempest Knight on 11/18/2006 10:51 PM

I'll have to check this one out.

Comment by nath on 11/20/2006 12:32 PM

Hey Kris :D

I'm having so much difficulty with this series. I own the three books, read the first two, but they just didn't grab me. and I dislike Moira. grr.

Comment by Rowena on 11/20/2006 4:39 PM

Hey, this is the first time I've ever been here, but I just finished reading this very series and loved them all..

*gasp* Nath, you didn't like Moira? Although if I'm honest, she wasn't my favorite...but I did like her book the best, I ended up really like Moira too, different strokes for different folks, huh? =)

Comment by Kris on 11/20/2006 4:49 PM

Hello Tempest.

Hey nath :)
I am sorry that you did not like them, Moira was not my fav either (I liked Blair) cause I love kick butt heroines. But I did like the book, I liked reading more about Cian.

Welcome, dylan, glad you stopped by.

Comment by nath on 11/21/2006 10:46 AM

Hey girls :D well I'll give it a try... soon I hope.

Anonymous on 12/27/2006 12:10 PM

Oh wow, I HAVE been here...goodness. LOL.

Post a Comment