My December Reads

1/05/2007 09:06:00 PM / Posted by Kris /

I am so far behind on reviews so I am playing catch up. I am simply listing my December reads and the grades for them, if you want to know any more about them let me know.

Gambler's Woman by Jane Anne Krentz (A-)
The Cursed One by Ronda Thompson (B)
Mistral's Kiss by LKH (B+)
Twilight by Stephanie Meyer (A+)
Sleeping with the Fishes by MJ Davidson (B-)
Hit Hard by Amy J Fetzer (A)
Secret Nights at Nine Oaks by Amy J Fetzer (B+)
Married to the Boss by Lori Foster (A)
Retrieval by Jeanie London (DNF - could not get into it)
Drop Dead Gorgeous by Linda Howard (A+)
Luscious Craving by Cameron Dean (C-)
Heart of a Mercenary ; Sultan's Ransom; Rules of Re-engagement by Loreth anne White (A-)
Melting the Ice by Loreth Anne White (A-)
Under the Wire by Cindy Gerard (A)
Eye of Heaven by Marjorie Liu (A)
Knight of Darkness by Kinley MacGregor (A)
Unleashed anthology (B-)
Operation G-Spot by Jodi lynn Copeland (A-)
Embrace Me Sweetly by Gena Showalter (A)
Prince of Ice by Emma Holly (A)
Understood by Maya Banks (A-)
Surviving Demon Island by Jaci Burton (A)
She's No Faerie Princess by Christine Warren (A)

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

6 comments:

Comment by nath on 1/08/2007 7:56 PM

Wow! That is a nice list :D

Definitively going to read Twilight, since I got it as X-mas gift and I wanted to try She's No Faerie Princess by Christine Warren. I'll be coming back to your list for recommendations! :D

Comment by Kris on 1/09/2007 2:33 AM

I Loved Twilight and i got my sister hooked on it too. Just keep in mind that She's No Faerie Princess is part of a series. Wolf at the Door is before it (and she has some put out by Ellora's Cave that go along with it too, but I have not read those yet either). In this case, it is not imperative that you read the other first, but I always like to read them in order if I can.

Anonymous on 1/10/2007 7:55 AM

You got a lot read - I'm impressed. And it looks like they were all good, too. That's even better.

I just bought The Rest Falls Away by Colleen Gleason. I'm going to start it after I turn in my manuscript - it's my carrot : )

Comment by Kris on 1/10/2007 8:56 PM

I have heard good things about that one, but have not read it yet. Good luck with your manuscript.

Anonymous on 1/14/2007 9:02 PM

Ah, some good ones!

Comment by Jenster on 1/19/2007 9:02 PM

Wow! That's a great list.

I have some Kinley McGregor books in my TBR pile, but I haven't read them yet. Maybe I need to move them up.

Post a Comment