My Nerdy Valentine

1/23/2007 06:30:00 PM / Posted by Kris /

My Nerdy Valentine
My Nerdy Valentine by Vicki Lewis Thompson

This was a cute book, but not my favorite in the "nerd series" (they are not connected so do not need to be read in order). I liked some of the other books better. I read it and finished it, but it is not one that i think I will re-read a lot if at all. Not a keeper for me, though I probably will keep it just because I have the rest of them. I hope others have a better time with it.


Amanda Rykowsky, psychology student, bartender, and intern to a sex therapist, meets nerdy stockbroker William Sloan when the bag of sex toys she has picked up for the therapist breaks and scatters embarrassing items all over the stairs. With no time for dating, Amanda has sworn off relationships. When she starts receiving progressively more alarming valentines from an unknown admirer, Will worries that a dangerous stalker is the culprit. He offers to pretend to be Amanda's boyfriend, but they can't keep their hands off each other and experience blazing sex. Delightfully busybody neighbors and kinky patients with hilarious peccadilloes add to the entertainment. (summary from Booklist by Diana Tixier Herald Copyright © American Library Association. All rights reserved)

Labels: ,

6 comments:

Comment by Jenster on 1/25/2007 10:04 AM

So which is your favorite "Nerd" book? I've never read any and would like to, but I'd like to start with one and go from there.

Comment by Kris on 1/25/2007 12:08 PM

The first one is one of my favorites, Nerd in Shining Armor, then probably Talk Nerdy to Me.

Comment by Jenster on 1/25/2007 1:34 PM

Thanks for the recommend. I've had my eye on Nerd in Shining Armor for the last however many yeras! Guess I'll start with that one. :o)

Comment by nath on 1/25/2007 7:54 PM

I'm going to go look for Nerd in Shining Armor too... soon. By the way, these books aren't "related" right? they just have "nerd" in the titles right?

Comment by Kris on 1/25/2007 8:30 PM

They are not related to each other at all, they just have a "nerdy" main character.

Comment by Tempest Knight on 1/27/2007 10:50 PM

I've not read any of the books in this series. I'll have to check them out. :)

Post a Comment