Twilight and New Moon

1/20/2007 02:59:00 PM / Posted by Kris /

I know that I read Twilight last month, but I just finished New Moon and figured I would post on both and try not to give many (if any) spoilers. These books are awesome!

Twilight Twilight by Stephenie Meyer




New Moon by Stephenie Meyer


Both of these books were awesome and I highly, highly, highly recommend them. They are young adult paranormal romance. You have to read Twilight first because it is part of a series. The series is about a 17-year-old girl named Bella who moves to Forks, Washington to live with her dad for the first time since she was little. She meets a family who are very different and the fascinate her, especially the 17-year-old boy named Edward. New Moon is a continuation of the story with some emphasis on the secondary character from Twilight, Jacob. These books are paranormal and deal with vampires and werewolves. If you have not read these yet you have got to find them.

Labels: , , ,

1 comments:

Comment by Kailana on 1/31/2007 6:52 PM

I thought instead of replying to you on my own blog, I would just reply to you here. I have been on her web site, and I really didn't look at the direction the books were going on. A lot of people that loved Twilight were telling me I wasn't going to like New Moon, so I held off reading it forever and I liked it. So, for the rest of the series, I am just going to read the book and not read anything else about them...

Post a Comment