Causing Havoc

2/19/2007 12:13:00 PM / Posted by Kris /

Causing HavocCausing Havoc by Lori Foster

I love this book and this new series. Of course, I love Lori's writing and she has continued to do very well with this book. The only thing I would have liked would have been a little more info on Cam's feelings toward Roger and Cam's background. The secondary story is great with Dean's sister, Jackie, and his friend. I am guessing the rest will be told later because the next book deals with Dean's trainor, sexy Simon.

Book Description:
Orphaned and torn from his sisters as a boy, sexy extreme wrestler Dean "Havoc" Conor gets a letter revealing how much his siblings (Cam and Jackie) want him back in Harmony, Kentucky. To stop his sister from marrying a sleazeball, Dean finds himself teaming up with her pretty-but-smart-mouthed friend Eve-who's heard of Havoc's reputation and doesn't need some hunk trampling on her heart. Now all Dean has to do is protect his sisters, win Eve over, and expose a devious criminal. And he thought winning the heavyweight belt was hard.

Labels:

4 comments:

Comment by nath on 2/20/2007 5:48 PM

Hey Kris :)

Glad you enjoyed the book :) I was hesitating as to whether to get it or not :)

Comment by Stacy~ on 2/22/2007 7:30 AM

I enjoy Lori's books a lot. I like how she brings in the family dynamic, too.

Comment by Kris on 2/22/2007 8:02 AM

Me too Stacy. I love that she does lots of stories that involve the families.

Comment by reviewer on 2/22/2007 9:18 PM

Ahh, I was at the book store today, and I had this one in my hands. I ended up not getting it though.
Damn.

Post a Comment