Over the Moon and Moon Awakening

2/16/2007 05:14:00 PM / Posted by Kris /

Over The Moon (Berkley Sensation)Over the Moon anthology by Angela Knight, MaryJanice Davidson, Virginia Kantra, and Sunny

I enjoyed the stories that I read for the most part. I did not read Sunny's story because I have not read her other book yet and it is part of that series. I am not sure if I am going to buy this one or not, I don't think that it is a keeper for me.

The italicised is from the back of the book and then I added some of my own notes...
Angela Knight ventures to the borders of Mageverse, a land ruled by vampire knights. (Werewolf story with Lucas Rolling and Elena Livingston)
MaryJanice Davidson returns to the wicked lair of the Wyndham werewolves. (about werewolf, Burke Wolftauer and vampire, Serena Crull)
Virginia Kantra finds magic and wonder in a strange fairy kingdom. (not part of a series that i am aware of but interesting story about the sidhe)
And Sunny discovers a Mixed Blood Queen in command of a new realm.


Moon Awakening (Children of the Moon, Book 1) (Berkley Sensation)Moon Awakening (Children of the Moon Book 1) by Lucy Monroe
I really liked this book. And I am not a big fan of medieval books. Because the treatment of women and the heroines usually annoy me. But this one I liked and I look forward to the next books in the series.

Book Description:
Emily Hamilton volunteers to marry a Scottish laird (Talorc of the Sinclair clan) in order to save her younger sister (Abigail). But she can't save herself from being kidnapped by a werewolf clan-and its wild-hearted leader (Lachlan of the Balmoral clan).

Labels: , , , ,

3 comments:

Comment by reviewer on 2/19/2007 5:43 PM

I enjoyed Moon awakening, too. The next story is for Talorc and Abigail. It's supposed to be out in '08. I'm very excited!

Comment by Stacy~ on 2/22/2007 7:24 AM

I have Lucy's book and I just need to get around to reading it. Love her stuff.

Hey Kris! (waving)

Comment by Kris on 2/22/2007 8:46 AM

Hi Stacy!!

Post a Comment