Full Moon Rising and Kissing Sin

2/08/2007 07:11:00 PM / Posted by Kris /


Full Moon Rising (Riley Jensen Series)
Full Moon Rising by Keri Arthur
I read this a while ago when it was in hardback before I started this blog journal and enjoyed it then. I kept an eye out and found out that the series were going to be released one a month for four months a year later, I was excited so I have been waiting for these. The first two books are good, the storyline is interesting to me, but if you have a problem with the heroine sleeping with more than just the hero you will not like this series. But I will say at this point you are not quite sure who the hero is exactly. The story is more about the heroine and the case than the romance. I am going to buy the rest because I want to see how the story turns out, I am hooked. If I were to grade them I would probably say an A-.


Book Description:
In this exciting debut, author Keri Arthur explodes onto the supernatural scene with a sexy, sensuous tale of intrigue and suspense set in a world where legends walk and the shady paths of the underworld are far more sinister than anyone envisioned.
A rare hybrid of vampire and werewolf, Riley Jenson and her twin brother, Rhoan, work for Melbourne’s Directorate of Other Races, an organization created to police the supernatural races–and protect humans from their depredations. While Rhoan is an exalted guardian, a.k.a. assassin, Riley is merely an office worker–until her brother goes missing on one of his missions. The timing couldn’t be worse. More werewolf than vampire, Riley is vulnerable to the moon heat, the weeklong period before the full moon, when her need to mate becomes all-consuming.…
Luckily Riley has two willing partners to satisfy her every need. But she will have to control her urges if she’s going to find her brother…. Easier said than done as the city pulses with frenzied desire, and Riley is confronted with a very powerful–and delectably naked–vamp who raises her temperature like never before.
In matters carnal, Riley has met her match. But in matters criminal, she must follow her instincts not only to find her brother but to stop an unholy harvest. For someone is doing some shifty cloning in an attempt to produce the ultimate warrior–by tapping into the genome of nonhumans like Rhoan. Now Riley knows just how dangerous the world is for her kind–and just how much it needs her.




Kissing Sin (Dell Book)
Kissing Sin by Keri Arthur

Book Description:
From Melbourne’s gleaming skyscrapers to its throbbing nightclubs, Riley Jenson’s world is raging with danger and desire. A drop-dead-gorgeous werewolf–with a touch of vamp coursing in her blood–Riley works for an organization created to police the supernatural races. But when she wakes up naked and bruised in a barren alley, she knows only that she must run for her life.

Within moments Riley collides with the sexiest man she’s ever seen: steely, seductive Kade, who is fighting a life-and-death battle of his own. With old lovers and enemies gathering around her, Riley knows she is being pursued by a new kind of criminal. Because in Riley’s blood is a secret that could create the ultimate warrior–if only she can survive her own dangerous desires….

Labels: , ,

2 comments:

Comment by nath on 2/09/2007 8:06 AM

See, that's why it's Full Moon Rising is still sitting in my TBR pile. I first bought it because I heard ppl say how good it was and when I started reading the first chapter, I was put off. Ah well. I'm still glad you enjoyed it :)

Comment by ~ames~ on 2/09/2007 10:47 PM

I love stories where the heroine sleeps around! LOL But I've got this in my TBR pile, and I look forward to starting it soon.

Post a Comment