Brazen

12/23/2007 05:12:00 PM / Posted by Kris /

Brazen
Brazen by Maya Banks
One womans campaign to win the hearts of the two men she loves. Jasmine left the Sweetwater Ranch and the Morgan brothers, no longer able to bear the painful dilemma of loving them both. After a year away, in which she gains new perspective, she returns home with one goal. To make Seth and Zane Morgan hers. Jaz may have left an innocent girl, but she's returned a beautiful, sensual woman. Seth and Zane aren't prepared for the full on assault she launches and each battle an attraction they've fought for years. She wants them both, but Seth has no intention of sharing his woman. It's up to her to change his mind because she can't and won't choose between two men she loves with equal passion. For her, it's all or nothing.

I bought this e-book the other day and read it yesterday, in one sitting. Very good. It is a nice change of pace for menage stories. Usually it is two guys looking for a third but this one was a girl trying to form a menage with her two guys of choice. It was a good story, not all sex, good storyline, kept me interested.

Labels:

4 comments:

Comment by Stacy~ on 12/23/2007 8:12 PM

I've read one other story by this author and enjoyed it. To be honest, I think I've OD'd on menages (I can't believe I just said that LOL). Right now I'm just looking for straight-up romance, no extra stuff. Maybe then I'll try reading them again.

Comment by ~ames~ on 12/23/2007 10:41 PM

I think I've od'd on menage a trois stories myself. Chantal introduced me to Maya Banks and I glommed her backlist in like a week. LOL She's a fun writer, I like most of her books. :P But space them out.

Comment by Kris on 12/24/2007 8:26 AM

I think I have about hit my saturation point at the moment too. I have another set of menage books to post about next. So now I am reading Linnea Sinclair's newest and Claimed by Shadow by Karen Chance.

Comment by Chantal on 12/26/2007 8:38 PM

I read this one, but I can't remember if I liked it. I'm not even sure if I reviewed it. ACK.

My favourite menage book is Colter's Woman by this author.

Post a Comment