Dragon Heat and Black Dragon

12/18/2007 06:51:00 PM / Posted by Kris /

Well sorry it has been a while, this week has been insane and it is spreading into the week as well. I have my first prego check up on Friday. Zeek is having a contest on her page giving away some cool books, stop on by. I have other books I want to write about but have not had time to post them yet, hopefully soon. But here are two that I just finished that I really enjoyed. These two books are best read in order.

Dragon Heat (Dragon Series, Book 1) Dragon Heat (Dragon series book 1) by Allyson James
Lisa Singleton has an unusual roommate-a fifty-foot dragon named Caleb who has glittering scales and a bad attitude. Little does she know that Caleb is actually a powerful warrior sent to protect her from those out to steal her magic and destroy the world. Or that Caleb can take the human form of a sexy hunk. Now, if he doesn't stop distracting her with those gorgeous bedroom eyes, they may not have time to stop their enemies before all of existence is wiped out. At least Lisa and Caleb will have savored every last minute.


The Black Dragon (Dragon Series, Book 2) The Black Dragon (Dragon series book 2) by Allyson James
When Saba Watanabe is attacked by white dragons in human form on the streets of San Francisco, the only man she can turn to for help is the dangerously seductive Malcolm, a black dragon who once made Saba his love slave. But it's Saba who must use her rising powers to save Malcolm-and all of his kind.

I really liked both books. But probably I liked the second one more, I think it is the whole bad boy thing. Because in the first book he is the "bad guy" and in the second he is the hero. I love books like that. The first book is a nice story but I liked the storyline of the second one better and you are building relationships with the characters because they all appear in the first book and then again in the second. But very good books.

Labels: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment