Menage a Magick and When Wizards Rule

12/26/2007 01:22:00 PM / Posted by Kris /

I hope that everyone had a great Christmas. I did, I got an IPOD, I am so excited. my hubby has had one for a while but he bought me one for Christmas. I also got a bunch of maternity clothes, some new movies and a Borders giftcard, so I did really good. My family had a good time except for my hubby, he was so sick and still is but still had to go to work. I have my first sonagram on Friday so Keep me in your prayers please. After a normal sonagram the doctor says that my chances for a miscarriage goes down to like 9%. I had a miscarriage about two years ago so that is a worry.
Well, here are a couple of books that i am just getting around to posting about.



Menage a Magick (Wizard Twins, Book 1) Menage A Magick (Wizard Twins Book 1) by Lora Leigh
She was to be the filling in a Wizard Sandwich. For a millennia, the Covenani Sorceresses of planet Sentmar have been separated from the Cauldaran Wizards, their natural mates. Deceit and blood have forced a reunion; destiny and passion have forced a bond. Brianna, youngest of the Princesses of Covenani, will be a consort to two handsome, virile Wizards. Will the union be forged in desire and love, or will she deny the union, as well as the two men who are bound to her, hearts and souls?

Well, this was one of the books that I read when I was offline and I got the second one last week, so I figured I would post about both. This one was a good beginning to the series (I think a trilogy). It is not very long. I found it at my ubs. It was decent but either i am getting really tired of menage or I did not like this book as much as some of her others.





When Wizards Rule (Wizard Twins, Book 2)
When Wizards Rule (Wizard Twins Book 2) by Lora Leigh
Desperate to avoid a Joining with the wickedly handsome Sashtain Twins, Marina escapes them at every turn. Relentless, they plague her days and torment her dreams-wickedly erotic dreams that make her body pulse with the promise of dark desires revealed and a sexual heat that will send her up in flames. But when the hated Seculars gain in strength and dark magic weaves an insidious, invisible threat to all she holds dear, she discovers there is more to be gained by aligning her magick with the Sashtain Wizards than she thought. Caise and Kai'el Sashtain, focused solely on convincing the innocent young Sorceress to bond with them, get a lot more than they anticipated. Marina unknowingly weaves her magick spell on them-a sensual spell that pulls them into a vortex of churning emotions, forcing them to decisions that could alter all their lives. Dark magick is terrorizing the land, no one is safe, all become suspect, and trusting her Wizards with her heart, body and soul is a lesson Marina has to learn before all is lost.

Okay, gotta say this cover looks much better than the cover that is on mine. Well, the storyline was a little better with this one (it helped that it was much longer) but the relationship in this one was same story second verse from the first book.

Labels: ,

2 comments:

Comment by Chantal on 12/26/2007 8:33 PM

I didn't know you were pregnant. CONGRATS!

I understand your fears. I have lost 3 babies :( One was a girl in my second trimester, and the other two were at 11 and 7 weeks. We never knew the sex of those little ones.
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

I have both those books, but I have not read them yet. I like Lora Leigh, but I seem to be left less than satisfied when I read her lately. Sigh.

Comment by Kris on 12/30/2007 8:01 AM

Thanks Chantal.
I was only about 6 weeks when i lost the last one. I cannot imagine losing one in the second trimester, i am sorry for your loss.
I still love the Breed books though and cannot wait until Dawn's Awakening.

Post a Comment