November reads

12/03/2008 09:11:00 PM / Posted by Kris /

Since I have sucked at posting this month I am making a list of books read this month. I hope to get more of these reviewed but hoping and actuality are not always the same.

Instant Attraction by Jill Shalvis (review to come) A
Destiny (Rogue Angel Book 1) by Alex Archer
Jaci's Experiment by Bianca D'Arc

Deep in the Valley (Grace Valley Book 1) by Robyn Carr A
Just Over the Mountain (Grace Valley Book 2) by Robyn Carr A
Bound by Light (Dark Crescent Sisterhood Book 3) by Ana Windsor B-
Sweeter than Wine by Bianca D'Arc B
Be With Me by Maya Banks
Tequila Truth by Mari Carr

Salvation in Death by JD Robb
Mercury's War by Lora Leigh
Out of this World by Jill Shalvis B
Nauti Dreams by Lora Leigh B
Master by Colette Dane
Strands of Sunlight by Anya Bast B-

Update: Another November read of mine (Heartbeats by Susan Rae) is posted at Book Binge here

Labels: , , , , ,

3 comments:

Comment by Stacy~ on 12/04/2008 6:27 AM

I have "Instant Attraction" and hope to start it soon. I just adore Jill and her books.

And you're reminding me - I need to catch up on the In Death books! The last one I read was "Survivor", so I'm a little behind.

Comment by nath on 12/05/2008 10:00 AM

Hi Kris!! Good list :D Glad you enjoyed the Grace Valley trilogy!! I just love it :D I love Virgin River, but I think that overall, the Grace Valley trilogy is better than VR trilogy.

Comment by Rowena on 12/07/2008 9:25 PM

Wasn't Instant Attraction so good? I loved it and glad to see that you did too, just loved it!

Post a Comment