Dagger-Star

6/23/2008 01:43:00 PM / Posted by Kris /

Dagger-StarDagger-Star by Elizabeth Vaughn
After captivating readers with her Chronicles of the Warlands trilogy, Elizabeth Vaughan now returns to that world with a beguiling tale of daggers and destiny, a cold and beautiful mercenary known as Red Gloves, and Josiah, a lone fighter emerging from the torched fields and razed farms of his homeland. All Josiah knows about the mysterious woman is her dagger-star birthmark, a sign that she is destined to free the people from a ruthless usurper's reign of terror.

This was an interesting book. It was not a captivating to me at the trilogy but I liked it. As far as I can tell this was a stand alone book. The whole red gloves thing baffled me for the longest time. I was impatient and wanted to know what was up with that earlier in the book. I think that i will have to re-read this another time to be able to follow it completely.

Labels: ,

2 comments:

Comment by Jill D. on 6/23/2008 4:11 PM

As much as I loved her Warprize series, I am not sure I will read this book. I haven't heard great things about it. I wonder what else she plans on writing. Maybe I will read it if I get desperate :)

Comment by nath on 6/24/2008 5:52 PM

hey Kris :D I do think this is going to be a trilogy... no confirmation though...

Post a Comment