Nauti Boy

3/24/2007 05:13:00 PM / Posted by Kris /


Nauti Boy (The Nauti Trilogy, Book 1)
Nauti Boy (Nauti Trilogy Book 1) by Lora Leigh

I love the background to the story line in this book, it is great. The older boy has a thing for the younger girl but realizes that she is too youg so takes himself out of the picture and away from temptation until she is older. This book was HOT and Lora Leigh is becoming one of my favorite authors very quickly. I am working on getting her backlist and loving all of them. This trilogy is loosly connected to her Men of August series, the Nauti boys and the Augusts are cousins. But that is only just mentioned and not imperative to reading the book. But I might just have to go find some money to buy that series too. I am loving her books.

Too weak to resist young Kelly Benton's attempts at seduction, Rowdy Mackay left home eight years ago. Duty as a U.S. Marine put a safe distance between temptation and the nubile Kentucky vixen. Now he's back home and ready to engage in the kind of erotic games that have earned him and his two cousins a Nauti-boy reputation in three counties.
Once it was Kelly's dream too-to feel the heat of the boy she desired. But an attack from a stalker still on the prowl has left Kelly terrified of a man's touch. Now as fear and desire converge, Rowdy fights to save her from the deadly threats of a stranger, to rid her of her demons, and to satisfy a hunger more powerful than either can imagine.

Labels:

3 comments:

Comment by ~ames~ on 3/24/2007 8:10 PM

Hey Kris, I loved the back story too, it has just the right amount of naughtiness to it. LOL I'm such a perv. But I really enjoy Lora Leigh as well.

Comment by reviewer on 3/25/2007 12:39 PM

I feel the same way, and I heart Lora Leigh!
She is one of my auto buy authors.

Comment by Kris on 3/26/2007 3:15 PM

I just won a $10 gift card and I am trying to decide what Lora Leigh book I want to get next.

Post a Comment