Beyond Fearless

1/04/2008 11:33:00 AM / Posted by Kris /


Beyond Fearless (Beyond, Book 2)
Beyond Fearless (Beyond series book 2) by Rebecca York
Blessed with uncanny psychic abilities, Anna Ridgeway now uses her gift in a mind-reading nightclub act. But when she meets treasure hunter Zachary Robinson, their physical and psychic bond astonishes them. They find they share a common past-and an uncommon passion for each other.

This is the second in the series. The first book, Beyond Control, came out a while ago (I read it before I stated blogging). I had to find my copy so I could figure out what the first book was about. It is helpful to read the other book before this one because the couple from that book play a good size part in this one. If you like contemporary books with psychics and some suspense and action you might want to give these a try.

Labels: ,

3 comments:

Comment by Stacy~ on 1/05/2008 6:15 PM

I've never read Rebecca York, I don't think. If I weren't totally OD'd on paranormals, I'd add it to the list.

So how are you feeling Kris?

Comment by Kris on 1/06/2008 8:16 AM

I like her paranormals they are pretty consistently good. The majority of them are in a series though. She write more traditional contemporaries under the name Ruth Glick.
I am feeling well, thank you for asking. I am going to a general surgeon this week to see what he wants to do about the lump in my breast.

Comment by nath on 1/06/2008 7:00 PM

Hmmm, I've been trying to decide what to do about this author. I've seen her books, but so far, have resisted... i think I'm going to look for her at the UBS.

I hope you're going to be okay Kris!

Post a Comment