Iron Kissed

1/09/2008 06:26:00 AM / Posted by Kris /

Iron Kissed (Mercy Thompson Series, Book 3)Iron Kissed (Mercy Thompson Book 3) by Patricia Briggs
When her former boss and mentor is arrested for murder and left to rot behind bars by his own kind, it's up to shapeshifting car mechanic Mercy Thompson to clear his name, whether he wants her to or not. And she'll have to choose between the two werewolves in her life-whether she wants to or not.

I love this series. The books just keep getting better, unlike a lot of series. She does make a choice between Sam and Adam in this one. It was an awesome story. If you have not read the series you need to read them in order because one story builds on another. The first story is Moon Called and the second is Blood Bound. After Blood Bound there is a short story in the anthology, On the Prowl (I read it while I was on Internet leave of absence, it was a good anthology, it also contains a short story from Sunny's Monere series.) If you have not read this series yet and you enjoy paranormal books (and do not require them to be steamy) then you HAVE to read this series. These books are not steamy at all but there is some romance and a great story line.

Labels: ,

2 comments:

Comment by nath on 1/09/2008 8:15 AM

I have the first two books at home and despite the good comments this series have received, I have not read them yet... I was going to wait to buy this book, but perhaps I should just go buy it LOL :)I'm happy she makes a choice though... I don't like love triangle too much :(

Anonymous on 1/17/2008 8:24 AM

Yep, yep. One of the best series out there. And Iron-Kissed was an excellent addition to the series.

I can't wait for the Charles spin-off.

Post a Comment