Midnight Rising

4/24/2008 01:28:00 PM / Posted by Kris /

I have a guest review of And Lady Makes Three anthology by Nikki Soarde, Anya Bast, and Ashley Ladd over at Book Binge, check it out.





Midnight Rising (The Midnight Breed, Book 4) (Midnight Breed)
Midnight Rising (Midnight Breed Book 4) by Lara Adrian
In a world of shadows and dark, consuming hungers, desire is the deadliest weapon... For journalist Dylan Alexander, it began with the discovery of a hidden tomb, thrusting her into the center of a gathering storm of violence and secrets. But nothing is as dangerous as the scarred, lethally seductive man who rises from the shadows to draw her into his world of dark desire and endless night. Fueled by pain and rage over a shattering betrayal, the warrior Rio has pledged his life to the war against the Rogues. He will let nothing stand in his way—least of all a mortal woman with the power to expose the entire vampire race. For an ancient evil has been awakened, and a stunning darkness is on the rise. Suddenly Dylan is powerless to resist Rio’s touch, even as she uncovers a shocking link to her own past. And now she must choose: Leave Rio’s midnight realm, or risk it all for the man who has shown her true passion and the infinite pleasures of the heart. . . .

Great book. I loved getting Rio's story, he had such a bum deal at the beginning of the series. It was good for him to get his HEA. I do not have much to add, this book has been talked about a lot. I am enjoying this series very much. The order for the books are : Kiss of Midnight, Kiss of Crimson, Midnight Awakening and then this one, Midnight Rising.

Labels: ,

3 comments:

Comment by Stacy~ on 4/25/2008 7:23 AM

I read the first book and have the next 2 in my tbr pile. I keep hearing a lot of fans of the BDB series really love this one. Just waiting for my vamp mood to get here.

Comment by Christine on 4/28/2008 2:26 PM

I read this one, too. I kept meaning to write a review, but I still haven't gotten around to it.

Do you have a favorite Midnight Breed? I basically like whoever's story I'm reading, but think maybe Tegan has a slight edge over the others so far. I think Reichen's story will be an interesting one.

Comment by Kris on 4/28/2008 4:49 PM

stacy, I hope it comes soon, this is a good series.

christine, I think so far Rio is my favorite, he has just gone through so much. I liked Tegan alot, I just did not like Elise as much as Dylan.

Post a Comment