Satisfaction Guaranteed and Hot and Bothered

4/30/2008 07:52:00 PM / Posted by Kris /

Satisfaction Guaranteed by Charlene Teglia
Welcome to The Capture Agency, a fantasy dating service for dominant men who know what they like and how they like it, and women who can handle limitless pleasure. After being matched with a partner, the male will capture his date and make her a slave to passion. This service is for couples who aren’t afraid to push the limits, let go of their inhibitions and lose themselves in the fantasy.
Clients include Chase Hunter, the agency’s owner, who decides to break his cardinal rule against dating clients and capture a woman for the first time (Rachel Law). Kane Woods, a man of superior size and strength who’s always had to reign in his desires--until now (Sabrina). And Gage Michaels, who learns that his ex is using the service…and decides to capture her (Emma Michaels). Will these couples enjoy a hot romp between the sheets, or will they capture each other’s hearts?

This was a one author anthology and it was fun. The stories were short but very HOT. Each woman has their own issues, reasons and desires for their wish to use the agency. Rachel thinks she is too stuffy and has high standards, but I cannot blame her, she has a high IQ and has a hard time finding a guy that she can talk intelligently with. Chase fits the bill. I enjoyed this story a lot. They both know what they want and are willing to go after it and not compromise.
Sabrina's story was probably my least fav of the three, it did not flow well for me. I think I was expecting more role play as her fantasy was to be captured by a pirate. He was willing to play along but she did not. So that threw me off. Kane was very cute, I love big sweet guys that are so conscious of their strength.
I was unsure about Emma's story because she is married and go to the agency as revenge against a cheating husband. I am very much against cheating so was very wary. Turns out she ends up being captured by her hubby. He was not cheating on her, just was working too much and had a B**** for a assistant. So I really enjoyed this one, I love reading stories about a couple regenerating their marriage and falling in love again.
Great book, if you like anthologies, this was a good one.


Hot and BotheredHot and Bothered by Diane Castell

Savannah, Georgia: city of history, mystery, and more than a few ghosts, as well as four best friends who have never fit in anywhere except with each other. But everything is about to change as an unsolved murder from decades ago draws them close-and closer still-to four sexy bachelors with secrets of their own...

SAVANNAH WHEN IT SIZZLES
In the "new" old south, pedigree and money still mean plenty...especially when you have neither. P.I. Charlotte de Shawn and her friends Prissy, BrieAnna, and Bebe know all too well what it's like to be on the outside looking in, having grown up with more questions than answers about the parents they each lost at an early age. For Charlotte, enduring condescending looks and whispers only made her more determined to ignore social standing. So why should it be a problem when wealthy hotel owner Griff Parish wants to hire her to find the missing heir to his family fortune? Just because their chemistry is hotter than Georgia in August doesn't mean she can't be a pro about this. After all, they travel in completely different circles-or they did until now...
Griff's always had a thing for Charlotte, with her long red hair, big green eyes, and wild streak. Even the hefty chip on her shoulder only reminds him of how strong she is. Still, nothing's ever come of the attraction. Now, however, the temptation Charlotte represents is too close to ignore. True, Griff got himself into this fix. He could have hired a different detective agency-but that wouldn't have served his ends. He has damn good reason to keep Charlotte de Shawn close, and it has nothing to do with her keen mind or her gorgeous body. Yeah, right. Falling hard for Charlotte wasn't part of the plan, but in Savannah, what you expect is just about never what you get...

Another fun book. I like reading books that take place in the South, I can picture it so well. And i love Savannah, I was picturing a lot of the places as I read. There was a lot in this book and it kept me reading. I do not remember any slow parts where i started to get bored. There were some parts where I was wondering where she was going to go with that, but it made me laugh a lot. Though I will say I guessed the ending about a third in to the book. There were some nice secondary couples too and not all were resolved so I am guess that they will be getting their own books/stories.
Great book. I had a hard time putting it down.

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment