One Real Man

4/28/2008 10:59:00 PM / Posted by Kris /


One Real Man
One Real Man by Jeanette Kenny
LOST AND FOUND... Gil Yancy is a man with a mission: claim his share of Rocky Point Ranch and build a herd of his own. What Gil doesn't count on is the greeting he gets - in the form of a stove lid upside the head - from the mistress of the place. She's the prettiest thing Gil's ever laid eyes - and more - on. When last they met, the shady lady seduced him and stole his last red cent, so now might just be time for a little sweet revenge... Josie can't believe Rocky Point's new cowboy is that cowboy - the one with the strongest-yet-gentlest hands to ever mark a trail down her body. She robbed him blind out of sheer desperation, and years later, Josie still has something of his...but that's not her only secret. She still wants him just as much as ever - and she knows he'd do anything to please a lady...


This was a fun book. I really enjoyed One Real Cowboy, so I was excited when this one came out. I enjoyed reading it. I thought that the storyline was good and kept me interested. This is one that I would recommend if you were looking for a light western read.

Labels: ,

2 comments:

Comment by Rowena on 5/05/2008 9:33 PM

Ooh, a good western...I'd like to read a good western, I haven't in a long time. I'm due.

Thanks for the heads up.

Comment by Kris on 5/05/2008 10:08 PM

Hey Rowena, glad to help. Westerns are not totally my thing but i like them on occasion for a change of pace.

Post a Comment