Catch of the Day

4/04/2006 10:22:00 AM / Posted by Kris /


I just finished Catch of the Day by Marcia Evanick. I picked it up at the library for a light read and change of pace from paranormals. I like to vary my genres occasionally. This one was surprisingly good. I don't think that I was expecting that. I enjoyed it and actually almost teared up at a couple places (hormones on the rampage maybe). I really liked it and would recommend it as a good contemporary small town romance.
It is about a chef, Gwen Fletcher, who comes to small town, Maine to open her own restaurant. The building that she buys needs many improvements and she hires Daniel Creighton, carpenter, to do the repairs and improvements. The other characters in the book were very fun and colorful.

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment