Lover Eternal

4/17/2006 02:13:00 PM / Posted by Kris /


Lover Eternal: A Novel of the Black Dagger Brotherhood (Signet Eclipse)
Lover Eternal by J.R. Ward

I loved this book. It is the second in the Black Dagger Brotherhood series, the first is Dark Lover. I don't know how I am going to wait until September for the next one. The characters were awesome, and the story line is great and keeps you glued to the book. Rhage and Mary were great H/h combo. I think I cried at one point. Definitely a keeper and I am glad that I broke down and bought it.
Rhage finds himself attracted to a human named Mary (who is struggling with cancer) and tries to protect her from himself by staying away, but as most bad guys who find their true love, he can't. She gets targeted by the really bad guys and moves in with Rhage for safety (at his insistence). This does not go over well with everyone else.

Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment